WINSLOW DISCOVERY PROFILE
180 Questions│16 Traits
This assessment program measures 16 of the 24 Winslow Personality Characteristics. It is utilized as a development program to enhance personal performance. The assessment time is approximately forty-five minutes, and results are immediately available on the Internet. This Profile can be used for other applications in your organization, Personal Coaching and individual self-improvement. This user-friendly program was created and validated also for hourly employees in organizations. It can also assist in hiring the best available applicants for your company or organization.
Your Winslow Report will include the following sections:
Personality Profiles: Graphically illustrate your 16 personality traits on four separate charts: Dedication Traits, Interpersonal Traits, Organizational Traits, and Self-control Traits.
Personality Trait Descriptions: The score you receive for each of the 16 Winslow Traits is described as it applies specifically to you. These messages present a comprehensive and objective description of your personality, behavior and attitudes to enable you to better understand yourself.
Influential Traits: More detailed information is provided on your personality assets and areas of concern. These are the traits that will have the most profound influence in your career and personal life. By knowing which of your traits will serve as assets and which could prevent you from achieving your potential, you will be more successful in your career and more content in your personal life.
Personal Development: Suggestions are presented to enable you to capitalize on your assets and to control or modify your areas of concern. This information puts your new found insight to work immediately. You learn how to make the most out of your future with initial, continuing, and future development.
Personality Characteristics Assessed by this Profile
Personal Development with Coaching
- 180 Questions
- Describes 16 Personality Characteristics
- Requires an average of 30 minutes to complete
- 30% of participants invalid on first attempt
- 99% of participants valid on second attempt
- Click on this link below to purchase your profile on our secure website:
Winslow Discovery Profile Price: $95
- Check your email for your Winslow Profile username and password at this time. Check the email address that you have registered with on this website.
- Follow directions in your email. Click on the link that is provided in your email.
- Take the Profile: To take the Profile at this time, click on “Proceed to Profile.” To take the Profile at another time, click on “Exit Program.”
- Take the Profile Later: Return to the Winslow webpage and click on the “Take a Profile” button. On the screen that appears, please enter your Profile Password, and then click “Proceed to Profile.”
- Read the Directions: Carefully read the directions and listen to the audio message. When you understand the directions and are ready to take the Profile, click the “Proceed to Profile” button.
- Access Your Report: Three hours after completing the Profile, you can return to the Winslow website and click on the “Profile Results” button. You can view your Winslow Report on screen or you can print your Report.
Click on this link below to purchase your evaluation session on our secure website:
Winslow Profile Evaluation Coaching Session $195
It is a perfect match for your profile purchase. It makes sense to have a coaching session which explains the following:
- Explanation of the format of this report
- Briefly review the scores for all 11 traits
- Discussion of how the traits are influencing each other
- Exploration of traits of “concerns” and their influencing traits
- Presentation of suggestions for personal development
- Q and A
- Laying out a plan to change your attitudes and beliefs to create the best and most successful behavior pattern with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for your chosen career. You are able to purchase extra coaching sessions to continue with yourself development with NLP techniques.
This session is included in The Deep Accord, full breakththrough session.